Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Super Mario Christmas Eve

I bought Super Mario Bros Wii for a Christmas preset this year, and I'm kind of excited for it to get opened so I can try it out as well! So far, my favorite Super Mario Bros game has to be 3, mainly because of Princess Peach. Anyway, this one should be fun, 4 player means *almost* everyone in the fam can play at the same time!

Of course, pretty pictures on topic riiiiiiight.... now :)

tumblr_kunjkg9Fig1qasbyxo1_400_large (by Lex Leigh ♥)

tumblr_kuxicu592H1qasbyxo1_400_large (by Lex Leigh ♥)

tumblr_kuxihlbkzX1qasbyxo1_500_large (by Lex Leigh ♥)

2700363987_ffe3a266ee_o_large (by Lex Leigh ♥)

Oh look, all cakes and cupcakes. Guess you can tell another favorite thing of mine!
Some non foodstuff Mario pretties:

20090211171719 (by Lex Leigh ♥)

2873762222_5f5b689cbf_o_large (by Lex Leigh ♥)

The last one is soooo cute. Amigurumi makes me want to learn to crochet.
By the way, I found out that you can buy Super Mario Bros amigurumi patterns {like the one pictured} right here on Etsy!


Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas Eve!! {It's still Christmas Eve Eve here on the Best Coast.... er, West Coast for another half hour!}

-Lex

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! So cute! I wanted to get that for us for Christmas too but not enough funds. After Christmas, fo sho! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never Christmas without Mario: ) I have very fond memories of getting Mario games for Christmas as a kid and hoping to get Super Mario Wii tomorrow. I'm even wearing my Dr. Mario shirt tonight hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh!! These are so amazing!! That cake a perfect! I love that crocheted flower!

    ReplyDelete